Elise Sport and Sprint models
Lotus refreshed the Elise in 2017 and it was called the MY17.5 range which is on sale in Australia. There was a lot of small revisions made to give the model a refresh & general update which included revised front and rear bodywork panels, refreshed interior together with new Sprint models added to the range with a dry weight under 800kgs.
What is different on the Sport 220 versus previous models?
- NEW front and rear shaped bodywork
- NEW tuned exhaust note
- NEW beautifully detailed, open-gate manual gearbox also providing a much more positive and direct operation with more precise and quicker shifting that has been optimised for the Elise
- IMPROVED balancing of aerodynamic downforce across the whole car.
- NEW aero elements with an additional diffuser vane at the rear help modify airflow under the car reducing drag and increasing stability.
- NEW cabin centre console as seen on the Exige
- NEW optional carbon sill covers which reduce weight by 0.8 kg and increase the door aperture by up to 10 mm, aiding ingress and egress.
- NEW instrumentation graphics making it easier to read key information
- NEW in-car entertainment system, including iPod® connectivity and Bluetooth® functionality can also be selected when ordering.
- NEW ‘Electric Light Blue’ colour option as well as Alcantara or Carbon interior packs
The Sprint models take things a step further with the lowest possible Dry Weight of just 798kgs & they both include weight saving items as standard such as;
- Lightweight lithion ion battery
- Lightweight black diamond cut forged wheels
- Carbon fibre access panel
- Carbon fibre engine cover
- Carbon fibre roll hoop cover
- Carbon fibre bucket seats
- Interior colour pack
Listen to the newly tuned sports exhaust fitted as standard equipment.